Quick Update from me

Amanda

Reaction score
I'm really missing you all.... :( You all kept me sane for the last 9 months, and now when I need you most, I can't get on-line!

I've been to the hospital for my tests ready for my section tomorrow,and they are that busy, they have sent us away until 5pm!!!

So I've popped round to the in-laws to use their broadband quickly.

The move has gone okay, just need to get my bloody broadband sorted now. :roll: I really do feel lost without it.

Well, I haven't got time to gas with you lot - loads to do!!!!!!

DH will text MrsG when I'm holding my LO tomorrow!!! :shock: And I'm sure she'll be on to update you all.

I haven't got time to read anyones posts, so apologies if I'm ignoring anyone, although, I did see Sami's signature!!!!! Congratulations hun, I'm over the moon for you!!! :hug:

All the best for tomorrow hun,will be thinking of you,take care :hug: xx

good luck for 2moro hun we will all be thinking about you xxxxxxxx

Good luck and best wishes im so excited for you chick!

Will be thinking of you. Cant wait to hear the news of the LO arrival :hug:

So excited for you Tankett, glad the move went ok - just one more sleep till you meet your little boy!! Keep in touch.

Good luck chicken!!!
Cant wait to hear all about it!!! :cheer:
From your likkle new arrivals stalker :wave: :rotfl: xxxx

Popped round to the MIL's to say a huge good luck for tomorrow, so excited for you (and a tad jealous!) :hug: :cheer:

Just think, you'll be holding your little boy tomorrow.

No news on Molly yet, sick of the waiting!

I'll be on to check new arrivals soon!

xxxx

Hi Sam :wave: Must be any day for you now hun, looking forward to hearing all about little Molly soon.

just wanted to say again... good luck! you should be holding charlie by now... looking forward to hearing from you.

Sami - congrats xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back