• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Update

Tick-Tock

Reaction score
Thought I'd update you on my latest hospital visit......

First thing, they did another urine PG test. The nurse said it was so feint that it was barely there and if she didn’t know my history then she'd have dismissed it as a negative. However she suggested I still get scanned. I had a different sonographer who did things a bit differently so I couldn’t see the screen, but OH could. She said it appeared to be the same as last time but OH said there was less "definition" to the mass, and I have had bleeding since the last scan so that makes sense. They aren't going to do anything except I am to do another PG test in 10 days and by then hopefully it should be negative and I may have more bleeding inbetween times to get rid of the last of it.

However I was thinking that most people who miscarry don’t get scans as late as this so don’t know if their uterus is totally empty and it may be common to have a bit of blood left which comes out with the next period and they never know the difference so I won’t worry if I don't.

As long as that damn test is negative….It's a bit of a case of "can't wait til we are no longer PG". Oh the hilarity of it all!!

Hi Tick-Tock,

So glad things seem to be looking up for you, from what ive read you've had a terrible time.

Keep you chin up girl & stay positive :hug: xxx

hey hun its great to hear from you, im sorry you are still going through such a rough time things will start to get better soon i promose hun it is so unfair for it all to be dragged out so much for you.

Im here if you want a chat, look after yourself huni. :hug: :hug:

Hi tick tock,
I can't believe you are still having to go through all of this you poor thing. You are right about pg blood/product emptying in first AF. Mine was really heavy, I definately must have been getting rid of pg stuff.
I hope AF comes along in a few weeks and sorts everything out and as strange as it seems for this forum, I hope you get your BFN so that you can get TTC again.
Lots of love and hugs
Michelle
xxxx

:hug: aw tick tock,

so sorry your going through this hun...I do believe there should be a book that covers all babses of MC/ MMC I feel we don't get enough answers or explainations...we never seem to totally know what happens next...when things are normal etc...you know?

I do hope the next test is BFN for you and you don't have long to wait for a happy Sticky positive again... :hug: Lv Yvonne xx

bighugmd5.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back