• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

update parents know

tracey 2

Reaction score
Hi

Just thought id let you all know about how everything was going. I did what you guys said and wrote a letter to them. I didnt hear anything at first but yesterday they asked me to come over we had a chat and they said they really werent happy and that i was too young and throwing my career away. But im not though i can take the baby back to work with me and continue with my job. They asked if i would consider an abortion whch i would never. Iv just moved back home now not talking really but its a start though.

I told my boss today she was fantastic and we are going to have a chat later on in the week. :D

Thanks for all your support guys and sorry for going on x x

I'm glad that you've moved back home, hopefully your parents will slowly come round :hug:

And it's great that your boss is being supportive :hug:

hopefully your parents will come round soon hun!!!
take care
sarahxxx

me-23
oh-23
abigail-27/11/03
tia-11/12/04
jordan-24/12/05

im glad everything is okay i agree with you about having a abortion i would never have one eventually they might come round pm when your on line againxxxxx

Hi hunny, glad to hear you have moved back in with your folks, they will adjust to the idea given time, this is your life and your bubba so only you can make decisions about what will happen.

Time is a wonderful thing :hug:

Well its already a step in the right direction. It sounds like they are worried that you wont be able to continue your job and you will end up single in a council estate on benefit. (no offence to those who are like that its just its a fear for a lot of parents) Hopefully once they see that your work are supporting you and that you will be continuing with your job they will start to feel a little more optimistic!

Good luck hun and I hope it all works out for you.

Hey Tracey

Fab news, it's such a step in the right direction. I'm sure your Mum and Dad's instincts will kick in once they realise baby is here for good and they start thinking of it as their grandchild :D

Moving home is a great start because at least the lines of communication are open again. I'll keep everything crossed for you! :hug:

RachieX

Thanx guys for everything all your lovely messages.
Still not speaking at all but it could be worse. Some days i just wanna sit and cry which i have done at work now it has all come out, but i know i have to stay strong for myself and the baby.

Cant wait iv got my first scan next week so looking forward to seeing my baby properly for the first time. :D x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back