Update on my previous yoga post

chellieboo

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks again to everyone who gave me advice about taking up yoga while TTC.

Just been to my 2nd session, and my yoga teacher started doing the sun salutation....luckily with your advice I had the courage to ask to do something else instead. Felt a bit silly at first doing something different, but at least i know what things to avoid!

Will be testing in next couple of days if no AF, and then I'll know whether I have a reason to be careful or not!

So thanks again

:hug:

Fabulous, good for you! Yoga is all about doing what's right for you, and listening to your body - it sounds like you've made a good start. I know what you mean about having to do different postures, it can be embarrassing. I had ME for years and although am better now, I would find a normal yoga class a little challenging. The last class before the one I'm doing now, was a mixed ability class - so my yoga teacher had me to look after, a couple of people with bad backs and a lady who was having twins! All of us felt much better afterwards, I loved the fact I could still take part, and yet do stuff that was right for me :D Hope you can be thinking about maternity yoga classes soon, going to keep fingers crossed for you.

Hi Chellieboo, I don't know much about yoga, but I just wanted to ask, how you are doing this cycle? xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back