update on my friend!

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

Well she went for her scan half hour ago and turns out she was pregnant with twins! so she unfortanetly lost baby #1 but the other one is still there and everything looks okay so far.
They will be sending her for another scan in a few weeks to check things over. What is wierd about it is the night we were in the hospital i was going to say maybe your pregnant with twins and one survived but didnt want ot get her hopes up, but had told my OH this. She is a twin her self which is why i thought this.
I am so happy for her , shes still in shock as you prepare yourself for a lose and then get a miracle :)
Thanks for all your kinds wishes
:hug: Katrina

:hug: For you both. So so sad she lost an angel, what a wonderful miracle that there is still hope for herxxxxxxx

Aww thats amazing, something good always follows something bad. Im so pleased for her and also you, you seem like a great friend shes lucky to have you! :) xxx :hug:

Hi

Thanks girls, happy_chick thank you so much means alot to me. Im the only one she has told because she trusts me :)
Katrina

:wave:

Hi katrina, im so happy for your friend, i wish her all the best now, im sorry she lost an angel though take care :hug:

im so happy for ur friend katrina, glad ur friend still has a little miracle but so sorry she lost an angel :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh wow...

that is lovley news, she must be so relieved.... good luck with the rest of her pregnancy :hug:

That really is wonderful news I am very happy for your friend and you also. :hug: Its always hard losing a baby but know the second one stayed put must really have helped her. I wish her a very calm and troublefree pregnancy.

I wish your friend all the best, I hope she has a healthy pregnancy. You seem to be a wonderful friend to her, she is really lucky to have you :hug: :hug:

Hi

Thank you so much everyone .
She is very happy and the fact that this LO stuck , gives her so much more hope.
:pray: I hope the rest of her pregnancy goes smoothly for her
Katrinaxx

aww hun that is brilliant news for your friend that she still has one little miracle inside of her.

I hope the rest of her pregancy goes smoothley

hey hun

Im just catching up and im so pleased to hear that its great news, i wishing her all the best please keep us updated with it all.

Hope your ok too hun :hug: :hug:

im so glad she has some good news. sending her all the luck in the world for the rest of her pregnancy

:hug:

My mum had this happen to her 9 years ago and the surviving twin(my little brother) was fine. It must be really weird being sad about loosing one twin and then trying to be excited about the other. Anyway good luck to your friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back