Update on jodie_honey & Abigail

:( oh poor little Abigail

and Jodie you and your family are in my thoughts :hug: :hug:

I hope you can both go home soon :hug: :hug: :pray:

Thank for keeping us updated debbie :hug:

o god :( she text me to tell her she was born but i wasnt expecting this :( :( :hug: :hug: :hug:

I wondered why I hadnt seen her on IM, but then just presumed its cos she is busy with baby.
Bless her - hope the 2 of them are home soon.
:hug: :hug:

I've only just seen this. How sad. I hope Abigail is feeling better soon and allowed home. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Still no news. I have text Jo to see how things are. Will let you know when I hear back from her. Fingers crossed all is ok and she is better :)

Heard back...

Abigail is now out of special care. Not sure as to why but she had a lumbar puncture but it failed so they never really found out what was wrong. She is back with Jo now though so hopefully they will get home soon and Jo will be able to let us know exactly what happened.

Jo is okay, but she is very emotional and stressed as I'm sure she would be. Bless them :(

Its good that she's out of special care. James had a lumbar punch at 6 days old cos they thought he had meningitus. I think it's normally done when they suspect some kind of bacterial infection. James' never revealed what was wrong either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back