update on doctors today

aussiestorm

Reaction score
just a update on my doctors visit today.... i went and showed him the digital test ( i did another one to make sure) and he looked at my history from prev m/c and he just turned around and said i will send you for a scan to ease your mind ..,.i must of looked worried cause i never even mentioned it. so i am just waiting for a letter to tell me when i have to go but i am crossing everything that i see a little heart beat wen i do go and nothing bad happens in the meantime. i think a part of me still cant believe i am preg till i see the image i will be the same.. i will keep you informed and updated..
but the doc did say that i was due on the 23rd of june but i did pregnancy due date calculator on web page and it told me the 12th and wen i did the dig test on the 12th of oct it said i was 4 weeks then so i told doc that and i think that y he sending me for scan as well i dont know but i glad i didnt have to ask him and he thought t was a good idea to send me...

tina

He sounds like a nice doctor hun and I would be asking for a scan in about 3 weeks so you can see baby on screen.

Congratulations :hug:

well guys i got my letter from the hospital today...... i go for my first scan on the 19th of november... i am excited to see the pics and scared that i will get bad news at the same time....i had a bad bug last week and all i could think of was wen i had m/c in easter i did the same thing....i got bad bug and then had m/c... but i am more hopefull now i got the date for the scan for some reason....oh and the b/f has come around now as well... he was scared that i would m/c again as well and he didnt want to get upset again...so all is good on the home front and i hope everyone else is doing good as well... i will keep you updated on scan and no doubt i will be getting more nervous in the next weeks

thanks for listening guys it helps
:clap: :clap: :cheer: :cheer: :D :D

good luck at your scan how far gone will you be?

Dont woory hun I have a feeling all will be just fine :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Not to long to wait but if it feels like it then find hobbies to take your mind off things :hug:

well i think i will be 9 weeks when i have the scan done. but doctor thinks i will be less ...cause i thought that because my cycle was only 19 days the web pages that i looked at says i am 7 weeks now but the doctor said i was only 5 weeks so i really dont know but i am sure i will find out when i get the scan they will sort of know by the size of the baby right?

can anyone tell me how i put the baby counter on my messages?

i feel a lot different than what i did last time so fingers and toes crossed lol
i have work so that keeps my mind busy all the time and i am sure time will fly i will be getting more excited a few days before and like i said before i will be worried at the same time and i am trying to be positive about it all and it really helps to put messages on here just so i can rant and rave is a good thing as well lol

take care all and i hope you are all doing fine
tina
xoxox

Wow good luck for the 19th. You sound very positive. Have you got any syptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back