Update - Finally been to the Dr :)

Tiny2012x

Reaction score
Afternoon ladies! Hope everyone is good :) Well finally went to the docs this morning as still no AF and that's been over a year now since we started trying! The Dr I had was amazing and soooo helpful, so we're off to a good start :) Basically I explained everything about the messed up periods and BFN's etc and she says its possible I'm not ovulating but she has taken some bloods and is checking for pregnancy aswell just incase its been missed and I've to go back in 2 weeks for results! She said depending on the results she might send me for a scan. Feel better for going but a bit uneasy at what the results might say but trying not to worry! And OH will be away with the army when results come back :( But hey ho, here's hoping everythings ok!

Lots of lovely Baby Dust to you all xxx

That's great you've seen the doctor hun. Fingers crossed everything's okay for you. xx

hiya hun, really glad you had a positive experience at seeing the gp + that they are supportive of you & doing tests etc at least whatever happens and the result is at least you know you are on the right track to understanding your body a little better and finding out whats going on. Hope you get some answers soon xx

Thanks girls :) it really makes a difference when the Dr is supportive and actually acts like they care xx

Glad you got a supportive doctor who liatens and wants to help. Some of them are useless!! X

Yeah, I've heard a few horror stories!! It feels as if this is goin to be the longest fortnight ever lol I really wish OH could be here when results come back, but might take my mum with me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back