i think im going mad

littlelaura

Reaction score
finally my test results come back for me to find theres something wrong with my liver but wheres my cycleee?? im 3months late and why am i feeling symptomsss?? hopefully the doctors can explain and hopefully im still ovulating! xx

Sorry you're having a tough time sweetie - hope the docs can help you... :hugs:xxx

Sorry your having a rotten time - hope all sorted soon!

xx

thanks girlies im waiting for the doctor to call me today and tell me what on earth is going on ..... i still belive tht if i have an ultra sound there would be my baby ... but maybe i just i want it sooo bad xx

How did the doc phone call go?? xx

she rang me back and said my liver score was high and my HCG test was negative she said there was nothing more she could do until the 6th month mark and just put me on a diet as she asked if i had gained weight...

i just dont think thats it though my symptoms dont add up and she still couldnt tell me why i wasnt having a period xx

That really sucks hon - maybe try and get a second opinion? :hugs:xxx

yeh i dont know who to get it from though as the hospital is just as usless as the doctors i feel like all i can do it wait but i dont want to miss out on everything if i am pregnant :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back