Update and pic of Ellie

*sara*

Reaction score
Hi all im home for one night so thought id take the opportunity and say hi and hope your all doing well and give you a little update.
Firstly id like to say thank you to Anna for all the texts and for your updates.

Well Ellie has had two op's one to remove part of her bowel as she developed NEC and she now has 2 stoma's which they will repair in about 6 weeks time and another op to close a duct in her heart which they call a PDA. She has had more than a dozen blood transfusions and has chronic lung disease which they have now started her on steroids as they were no where near getting her off full ventilation, there is a large risk of brain damage ie cerebral palsy, but i know they are doing everything they can for her and that they wouldnt do it if they didnt have to.

Anyway sorry its just a quick update and here's a pic of my little lady

Ellie02-02-091-2-1.jpg

aww hun shes so tiny, praying for you all i hope she fights it all the way and be home with you as soon as possible xx

:wave: Sara

Thanks for taking the time to update us all. I bet you have got a 101 things to do/catch up with, but we do appreciate it as we are all :pray: hard for little Ellie.

She is gorgeous and so tiny. Really hope she continues to do well and fight as hard as she is fighting.

Thinking of you all

xxxx

Sara It's great to hear from you. Ellie is so beautiful, thanks for posting a picture. I check most nights to see if Anna has any updates on your news. We are all thinking about you, and are praying Ellie stays strong. Please look after yourself, and as you know we are always here if you need us :hug: :hug: :hug:

:wave: Hello Sara
Its lovely to hear from you and even better to see a pic of your gorgeous little Ellie! She looks so tiny but so adorable.

You are still often in my thoughts and I always check the updates from Anna.
Take care and lots of hugs and prayers for you, your family and precious Ellie :hug:

What a beautiful special little girl :hug: :hug: :hug:

My love and thoughts are with you x x x x

Jane and George

So good to hear from you Sara, as you know we are all rooting for little gorgeous Ellie and checking regularly for updates. She looks so tiny and sweet, its a proper rollercoaster for you isnt it hun xxxxx

Anna has been brill at updating us and we are very grateful to her for that xx
May Ellie continue to get stronger :hug:

Hiya Sara, thanks for taking the time to update us (although Anna has been doing a great job too!) and show us a pic of your precious wee girl :hug:

Just remember there is a proper little fighter in her tiny wee body and she'll do just that, keep fighting :hug:

xxxx

Sara its so great to hear from you, and thank you for posting that picture, Ellie is such a beautiful little thing.

I really hope she continues to fight and win her battle, she is a strong one!!!!

Do keep us informed when you can, Anna has been fab, but its lovely to see you on here.

Love, hugs and prayers to you as always :hug:

hey hun, thanks for the update and pics. As you can see we are all praying for Ellie and thinking about you all.

Lots of love and hugs xx :hug: :hug:

Aww sara, she looks beautiful - what a little fighter she is. Sending you and your family lots of love and as ever, look after yourself.

Thank you for taking the time to come on here and update us, we are all praying for Ellie

:hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks for the update hon, always :pray: for you and your family.

She's a darlin' what a very proud Mummy you must be :D

Come on Ellie keep up the hard work and fight off that nasty lung problem for Mummy and Daddy :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I don't really know what to say, Sara. It's been one long nightmare for you and I really hope all this turmoil ends soon. She's a beautiful little girl. And she's got a very strong mummy. Thinking of you all :hug: :pray: :hug:

Sara, Thank you for taking the time to share an update and picture with us of your beautiful girl :hug: Stay strong and my thoughts and prayers are with you and Ellie :hug:

Hi Sara,
She is gorgeous and you must be really proud. Amazing how strong such a lil girlie can be and of course her mummy.
Sending lots of thoughts and :hug: your way. Thanks for the updates, we are all rooting for you and her.
timtam xxxx

Aww hun its so nice to hear from you.

Ellie is gorgeous, im praying she pulls through xxx

What a precious, gorgeous little girl.
I hope she continues to get stronger each day.
Thinking of you
x
:hug: :hug:

orrrr she is so tiny and beautiful,congrats hun,hope she continues to do so well x :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back