* update* AF......again!!!

Tracey M

Reaction score
I know its just cos I've come off coil but cant help being a little disappointed. got coil out, 2 days later got AF it was light but lasted 6 days. Thought I was now at fertile stage and this morning AF again..... so now got to go through it all over again, change my ticker etc. The first bleeding must have been just haywire hormones and this must he the proper AF. just have to wait longer hey.... now I know how you ladies feel with tge long cycles....hugs to all!

Last edited:
the good thing is get bding as soon as you can and you may get a shorter cycle again, means more chance you can get pregnant. I used to love it when I had short cycles as I doubled my chances in my mind. Sorry she got you though xxx

i had the coil out and i had the same problem for a few weeks but it settled down
but now my cycle is 32 days long it used to be 28, iv had it out 5 months!!!!!!!!
good luck huny

aw sorry u got AF hun!!! hopefully everything will get back to normal soon! x

Sorry Tracey :( It's always hard, hopefully you have a bit of hope left to bounce back with before you turn bitter and twisted like me (and StarFish :good:)

Sorry to hear that hun. You'll be back BDing and waving that lambrini bottle around like usual! ;) Hope your cycles settle down soon hun. x

Well.....TMI alert.....as I said AF came this morning was bright red blood and there when wiped twice so put tampon in. When I went to change it there was nithing really on it, just a little briwn on very top....hmmm I'll wait and see if it starts again and carry on with OPK cos thought I wad due to OV on Friday.....only time will tell... thanks ladies!

awwwww what coil did u have in copper or one with hormone?????
good luck huny x x x

It was Mirena with hormone..... it could take a while for my cycle to settle its only my first one so doesn't really count! Better get back to BDing tonight then lol

oh god yeah it may do
you certainly have lol
good luck :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back