UP THE MARINERS!!!!

xrachx

Reaction score
Our local footy team are at Wembley today! we have sold 25,000 tickets and looks like the whole of the town is going, we live on the main road out to Lincoln and its been manic since 6.30 this morning, there must have been about 40-50 coaches past our house since then, needless to say i cant go! dp and dd have left nice and early so i thought we would get into the spirit......lol......
034.jpg

we are off to my mums for dinner, a few non-alcoholic beers (driving)and to shout them on (the mariners that is not my mum and dad!..lol)
PLEASE WISH US LOOK FOR THIS AFTERNOON!

AWWWW that pick is priceless`gorgeous.

My DH had the chance to go, someone offered him a ticket but he turned it down as it is sale weekend at Next and he thought he would be working today and he isn't :wall: He was going to take Brooke.

His brother has gone tho.

We'll all be wearing out T-shirts today and watching it on TV

COME ON MARINERS :dance: :dance:

Awww cute pic :D

But the football team are playing Milton keynes and thats where i live so i hope Grimsby lose :twisted:

:hug: :hug:

Nic'n'Keeley said:

But the football team are playing Milton keynes and thats where i live so i hope Grimsby lose :twisted:
awwww...they did!! i bet you jinxed us.....ratbag!!!..... :rotfl:

xrachx said:
Nic'n'Keeley said:

awwww...they did!! i bet you jinxed us.....ratbag!!!..... :rotfl:

I'm sorry :fib: :fib: :fib:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

awww fantastic picture - sorry about the team losing.. I blame Nic :lol: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member