The worm at the bottom of the garden...

Juzza

Reaction score
Well - i've almost wet myself all afternoon.

Whilst Jacob was playing on the floor i decided to do some press ups over him. He looked rather frightened so i decided to sing to him like i normally do but for some reason fancied a change from the Sugababes.

Anyway - anyone remember the wiggly worm song:

"there's a worm at the bottom of the garden, and his name is wiggly woo..."

Well i began singing this and finished with "what does he do? WIGGLE!!! (very loudly with arm/body actions)"

OMG i've never seen him wriggle around so much it was like Pete from BB7 on acid- not to mention the squeels. Please someone else try it. My hubby thinks i'm going insane as i sent it to him on video via our mobiles.

Better go Jakey is kicking the keyboard in and yelling at me as we speak - anyone elses LO shout for their attention - and i mean really shout.

xxxx

yer i know the wiggle woo song can't remember how it goes, that sounds funny,

Kacy shouts for my attention all the time.

can we have the words to the song please? I remember the song but not all the words, I want to see how ella reacts she loves it when I sing silly songs!

Well i've got some sad news - i only know the lines i included in my first post. I just sing them over and over and he loves it.

That said i am now going to make it my mission to find all the words for the wiggly woo song!

xxx

theres a worm at the bottom of the garden, and his name is wiggly woo, theres a worm at the bottom of the garden, and all that he can do, is a wiggle all nite, and wiggle all day, whatever else the people do say, theres a worm at th bottom of the garden, and his name is wiggly wig wig wiggly wig wig wiggly wooooooooooooo!!!

yes too much cbeebies i think!!

Three cheers for Yvanne - i am now learning that tune off by heart so that i can do it as soon as Jacob wakes in the morning!

xxx

:lol: PMSL there must be someone who knows the words? anyone?????

Lauz - did you even look at Yvannes post? :lol: Silly mummy... x

:clap: *takes a bow* thank you :oops: amazing the knowledge that comes in handy sometimes :wink:

doh I musnt have read the whole thread properly before I replied, now Ill memorise the words and sing it to ella lol. :lol:

cool i'm going to sing that to kacy when she wakes up and see what she does

thats cool, ~I sing that song to my bump when he is wiggling about so I hope he reacts to it when he is born!! hehe xxxx

When i was having contractions with Jacob the Sugababes Red dress was on the radio like a million times even in the car on the way to hospital.

Well when he was very little it was the only way to settle him - i'd sing it in his nursery and we'd play it in the car. Amazing what they pick up in the womb.

Don't forget to let me know how all your little worms wiggle!

xxx

lol! :lol:

That is so cute :D

Ive tried to sing songs to zack but he just looks at me put his hands on his hips and tells me to be quiet :(

Violet thats not good - embarrassing the kids already! :lol:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back