Up and down days

libs

Reaction score
today is a down :( no point going into all the details I'm sure you all know how down days go :roll: )

I have AF pains since last night - despite the fact AF has gone :roll: feeling generally crappy

and I have to arrange donation next week and can't get myself organised atm :roll:

With you on this one Libs - nothing can make it better but hope these help a little :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi Libs
Sorry you are feeling down. I am a bit too. My AF arrived this morning, initially I was happy because my cycles have been so irregular lately but the more I think about it the more disappointed I feel.
Like you say we all feel like this sometimes.
Don't want to sound cheesy, but a new year is about to start and lets hope 2008 is our year for BFPs!
Take care and hope you feel better soon.
:hug: :hug:

I keep thinking that -- I think it may be the whole NYE thing getting to me, whole year over etc etc

I don't blame you for being down hon and i think you do have the right too as its so confusing and frustrating too, everyone tells u to try not tothink about it but thats all you do...

I would really reccomend reading the taking charge of your fertiity book, im happy to loan it to you? It just clears up so many things, things i never even thought about...

i hope you get ur BFP soon, im always looking out for you.....

x

thanks hun but I know as much as I need to know. I can't temp - finding out afterwards when I ovulated is no use to me. I have to make a good estimate before time, so I use opks and cm and cp. I get one shot (oooo bad choice of words :oops: ) a month and have to just hope that I stay regular (which I usually always do - last month god knows)

I do understand my body and the processes quite well - it's the 1 donation a month, rather than bding which is frustrating and which is prob slowing things down. It's also the fact that I spent 14 years waiting for this and now its here I want it now.

skairdykat said:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

You know where I am if you need to talk hun.

thanks - I think you may get quite a few texts over the next couple of days

and monster_munch before she gets jealous - you'll get double the number :wink: and you'll be glad to know I'm not drinking tonight :wink:

libs said:
thanks hun but I know as much as I need to know. I can't temp - finding out afterwards when I ovulated is no use to me. I have to make a good estimate before time, so I use opks and cm and cp. I get one shot (oooo bad choice of words :oops: ) a month and have to just hope that I stay regular (which I usually always do - last month god knows)

I do understand my body and the processes quite well - it's the 1 donation a month, rather than bding which is frustrating and which is prob slowing things down. It's also the fact that I spent 14 years waiting for this and now its here I want it now.
'

Ok hun i know how hard it is... hang in there

xxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Neither am I hun...............well maybe just one at midnight :wink:

:hug: :hug:

Awwww Libs, down days suck don't they!!!!

I've not been too bad the past couple of days but now it's getting closer to the end of the year I'm starting to get a bit tearful thinking about how I should be pregnant by now!!!!

I'm trying to make myself have the attitude that thestart of 2008 is a good thing because I should be getting pregnant next year.....rather that thinking it's pants because I'm not pregnant now!

:hug:

Hope there's more ups in 2008 for you libs, you deserve them, very best wishes :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry you're feeling down at the moment Libs :hug: I hope 2008 brings you a speedy BFP and happy and healthy pregnancy :hug: :hug:

libs said:
and monster_munch before she gets jealous - you'll get double the number :wink: and you'll be glad to know I'm not drinking tonight :wink:

I had turned quite green then, but you rescued it just in time :hug:

I'm just happy you're not drinking, although I could think of a better reason :shakehead:

Libs the only thing I will say is you will have a baby on day sweetie, a new year means the slates wiped clean, and its a new start - maybe there are things you can change on your life to make it all easier - can your donar stetch too 2 donations a month cos it seems once isnt enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back