up all night with this!!!

ange34

Reaction score
sorry ladies 4 tmi but iv been awake allnight with an overwhelming urge 2 pee!! the reason im worried is coz this is exactly how my last labour started with my son.and that labour was really quick 2 hours without hardly any pain just kept wantin a wee,it was so weird.i dont go 4 a wee as much as youd expect 4 a pregnant woman anyway so this has seriously got me thinkin.and iv got strange feelings goin on down below that i havent felt so far aswell.im not movin out this house today just incase lol xxx

lol im scared in an exciting way,im nearly 35 weeks so if he did decide 2 make a quick appearance he'd b ok wouldnt he? i have had a daughter at 36 weeks and she was fine and weighed 6lb 8 xx

If this is how you felt with your last labour I would give your MW a quick call. Just to get some advice. Just to be on the safe side!

Although saying that, no 2 pregnancies/labours are the same. So maybe you just have a bouncing baby on your bladder :lol:

Good luck! xxx

it really is a similar feeling to last time,i think i might need to put a pad on just incase i cant get to loo quick enuf!! goin 2 ring mw if these feeling get any stronger.xx

hope things settle down for u.had my son at 35 weeks and he was fine although was induced and had steroids. was told by dr that babies at that stage dont tend to need to much intervention but told me my son may need a night or 2 in scbu. he didnt xxxxxxxxx

I hope baby decides to stay put a bit longer.. must be scary seeing as you had your last one so quick and also early (jealous hardly any pain!!!) i agree if this feels the same as your last one id call mw to be sure..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back