unusual and different girls names ideas please?

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Hi all, :wave:

Could you please all have a think about unsual girls names, (I struggle with girls ones), and post your suggestions.

I have one girl already called Briony Leigh , (Briony is apparently a weed, my mother pointed out after!)

I already have a list I like, but no-one is jumping out at me!

I'm not very girlie, just like different names, and don't made up ones where it seems as if you have thrown a few letters up in the air and how they land - that's a name!

Any help would be really appreciated XX :lol:

Last edited:
I have to agree with what you have said JJ mum, in that I too am not that girlie and like unusual names! I absolutely love the name Echo for a girl and really wanted to name our little girl it (actually had my heart on it!) but OH hates it and its a no no, so I thing we have deceided on Farrah. Other names I liked though were: Sakura (loved the meaning of japanese cherry blossom),and Cerise.x

Hiya!

I'm more of a traditionalist and would like Hannah for a girl if we have one. However my little Niece is called Luella and I think it's gorgeous!

Hope that helps! :)

xxx

I have to agree with what you have said JJ mum, in that I too am not that girlie and like unusual names! I absolutely love the name Echo for a girl and really wanted to name our little girl it (actually had my heart on it!) but OH hates it and its a no no, so I thing we have deceided on Farrah. Other names I liked though were: Sakura (loved the meaning of japanese cherry blossom),and Cerise.x

haha i love just the meaning cherry blossom awww how cute would that be lol

Farrah is gorgeous!

If I was having a girl I'd love the name Sarica :D

Thanks girls , some really unusal ones there

Jellybean - I think Echo is very cute , can't you work on your OH...
and I have farren on my name list by the way!!! So agree that Farrah is nice

Wow Vix , Sarica - that really is unusual, lovely

Clairebear - Luelle is a cute name too

Thank you

not so unusual but i love

alanah and evie

xx

I used to play sport with an Alana and remember the name really sticking out as unusal then , I think it's more popular now - very nice fairy

I like Teegan, Elouise.. I like a lot of girls names but I know if I have a girl she will be Cara x

I liked Tarryn when I was pregnant last time. It's pretty unusual

Hi hon, if we have a girl she will be Bethany Addison - Addison is quite unusual in the UK I think xx

Im not saying mine as i dont want anyone else using it haha.

but for you maybe -

Scarlett, Amelia, Rose, Daisy, Jaime, Harriet, Lucia, Carla, Shara, Poppy. ...

ermmm my minds gone blank now! x

will be watching out for your babies name now hope when you have her xx

I love the name Eileen, if I had a girl that would have been here name. But then I got a boy hehe, and he is names Lucius (which is also unusual at this time, not so much around 1900 then it was popular).

My friends god daughter is called Honey Bee which I really like. My daughter is Hebe which is unusual and if Sidney were a girl he would have been Florrie Love. :)

my eldest si called Saffron,her middle name is rose which i think is really pretty,she hates it cos she cant buy anything with her name on lol,have to have it specially made for her :)

at her school there is a girl caleld bramble and another called ocean

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back