Girls names ideas please :-)

LoopyLouize

Reaction score
Hiya Ladies, :wave:

I am looking for your ideas on names for a girl. I would like the first name to be quite different but not silly and I don't want the name to be in the Top 100 girls names, the middle name I don't have a preference with to be honest, so long as it fits nice with the first name. The last name will be Gee.

I have two names one my list so far to give you an idea as to my taste...

Hadley Wynter Gee
&
Roxie Louise Gee

These two are not deffinates, but just the only two we can agree on so far for girls...

Any ideas?

Last edited:
I like Lexi, Alexia is also on our list (kinda) but OH's sister is called Alex so I am undecided.. Think Lexi is on in the Top 50 girls names too :( x

I know someone who has just named her 2 girls harley and autumn. Thought they were quite unusual x

Lexi is number 47 on the UK Popular girls names list (according to the Pregnancy App I bought on my iPhone) its no. 259 on the American Popular Names list xx

Oh bum :( I'm trying to think of all the the names I like for a girl - we can only agree on two so all my other choices are redundant. I think they would all be "up there" on the popular list though :eh:

Aww,

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE alot of names on the Top 100 list but I just want to try find something abit more unique, a little different without being silly.

My all time favourite is Lily Brooke but its far to popular for my liking, ALOT of people I know have used either, or, or both names this year so I puts me off. Deffo one of my favourites which is such a shame :(

I really need to stop looking at that list don't I lol

x

I will be watching this thread Louize because I'm after exactly the same thing, a girls name that isn't top 100 but not so weird that people can't spell it or say it and think you have made it up.

At the moment my list is Rylee, Carly, Maci and Keeley, but I keep changing my mind.

One of my friends called her little girl heidi, quite cute, no idea if its in top 100 though.

Looking for ideas myself as me and oh can't agree, I like freya but he hates it :(

Mustard I like all your girls names you have mentioned. I am going to add names that I think are quite different so you girls can get ideas from them..

Aww Nurse I like the name Freya, its a shame you both can't agree :(

Karis/Caris
Kasia (seen a girl on America's next top model with this name and they pronounced it like Cash-iah.. Think thats quite a different but nice name)
Kianna-Scarlett
Farah ( pronounced like Sarah but with an F instead of S - Got this name from 16 & Pregnant )

Will just keep adding as I see or hear names that are quite unique.

Feel free to use if anybody likes

x

Last edited:
I'm not too familiar with what is popular in the UK, but here are some names that you might like....

Haley
Talia
Leah
Kaylee

Hey hun, someone I worked with called their little girl Thalia, which I thought was very pretty, not sure how popular it is though xx

i love the names=

Maddie

Aurora

Esme

xoxoxo

Hiya Ladies, :wave:

I am looking for your ideas on names for a girl. I would like the first name to be quite different but not silly and I don't want the name to be in the Top 100 girls names, the middle name I don't have a preference with to be honest, so long as it fits nice with the first name. The last name will be Gee.

I have two names one my list so far to give you an idea as to my taste...

Hadley Wynter Gee
&
Roxie Louise Gee

These two are not deffinates, but just the only two we can agree on so far for girls...

Any ideas?

im having a little girl and my names are willow or harper dont hear many little girls with these names! Hope u like xx

Im having the same problem but this is our list so far

Rayna
Carly
Kayla
Robyn
Erin
Carrie
Danielle
Shea
Lauren
Caoimhe

Still looking for more ideas too and not even begun to think of middle names lol

One of my friend's students is called Thailah, pronounced like Tyler.

Also I like but can't have:

Neve
Tamzin/Tamsin
Phoebe
Alyssa

And my cousin's LO is Audrey :)

Fav Girl names : -

Edie (naturally)
America
Isla
Matilda
Tegan