uncomfortable sex

bowmanzoo

Reaction score
Does anybody else on here find sex can be uncomfortable in some positions. One thing my hubby has always wanted to do is doggy style but not anal just that position if that makes sense but I find that position the most uncomforable. It's not so much painful just very uncomforable and feels like he's poking my insides out if that makes sense.

any ideas? I'm not bleeding after intercourse so i'm thinking it's nothing nasty.

april

I used to find doggy style could be uncomfortable after I had my first baby. Possibly something to do with the cervix being more tender I suppose :think:

Not had chance to try it yet after second baby was born :lol:

some women have a shorter 'tunnel' than others so their insides get battered more.

I think most women get pranged a bit at some point , especially rear entry as it can go very deep.

If you feel prodded, lift your head/front up further and your bum back and lower, it makes the penetration shallower.

Just wiggle around until your in a positiion where you don't get pranged, and say 'easy, tiger' to your boyf :)

I can;t do doggy on hands and knees (if that makes sense!) with my DH as he is really big and it feels like he is banging my insides :roll: But I can do it with a pillow or two under my hips and my bum a bit lower down, feels just as good but doesn;t seem to go so deep... :dance:

this should be in adult section i reckon.

i can imagine some dirty man having a wafty crank over this thread :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: i know i know but its there though eh :shock: :? :puke:

budge said:

NOW it should be in the adult section, yeah!!!

budge said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :clap:

deary me! nice one budge. Made me chuckle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back