• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ultrasound!

lrb

Reaction score
Ultrasound is this afternoon, im really worried!! im worried ill have to pee b4 i get there, drinking 1 litre an hr b4 is gonna be hard lol especially when they push on my belly! lol

what the ultrasound for hun? and yeah it is hard but I had one done before i got pregnant to look at my ovaries they let you pee half way through if they choose to do an internal probe one it was uncoftable but i just wanted to get it over with after they took .loads of pictures and sat talking for over ten minutes trying to get machine to work wasn't best pleased they told me nothing and i had to wait for results :(

thats what im having done, did they tell you before wether it was internal or not? im really worried, its an hr before at half 1 so my last wee will be now, then i better get drinking lol.. did they not tell u there and then?..and sorry to ask, what did your results come back as? xxx

they did the one on my tummy first but they couldn't get a proper view of my ovaries then they asked to do an internal one was quite funny having a dildo shaped probe in me haha, cold too what with all the jel she applied :S.
My doctor told me I had polycystic ovaries and that is why I was haivng problems becoming pregnant, also I'd had a blood test done which told them I hadn't ovulated on that cycle I just nodded and left was heartbroken, Then they refer you to have an xray on your womb and ovaries to see if you have any blockages, also male has sperm anaylsis done. Funny'ly enough I got pregnant that month when he had to not do anything for five days lol.

Don't worry so much hun, you will be ok even if they tell you bad news there is still hope as I was going have IVF if I couldn't if the rest of the tests came back bad. But Things happen naturally when you least expect it. :) <3 x

Okay thank u very much :) fingers crossed its gonna be okay, im still very young so i shouldnt expect it to happen just like that.. congratulations tho :)
now off xxxx

:hugs:Good luckxxx

At least you are getting it looked into now, rather than later

Gutted! Apparently I hadn't drunk enough!!!! They told me on phone to have a wee just before the hour before app then start to drink in that hour up to app.. I drunk 1 and a half litres and still wasn't enough :s I was told to drink a litre but I was still drinking it in waiting room, so for some reason but have been too late to not show up. so got another app on Wednesday :) drinking within two hours before! X

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back