Ugh.

CaseyChieri

Reaction score
I feel so down. Why? Because I'm too tired to have fun, I can't go out drink and everything I eat I throw up.

I didn't plan on being pregnant. We used the pill and a condom. My family lives 5hrs away, and my fiance 3hrs away at uni.

He went out drinking last night, and told me about all these people he met. When my friends go out, they talk about their amazing nights and I feel left out.

I feel like I'm no good to anyone. Just a drag. He says he loves me, but he's still young, like I am and he wants to go out and have fun. I'm only 19, right now, I feel like I'm doing everything myself.

I live 100% alone, I've bought everything for the baby. I'm scared that I'm just no good to anyone.

Sorry youre feeling down, how far along are you?

Don't get so down, things will work out. Im not quite in the same position but i know how you feel, im only 21 and im pretty much doing this alone. My partner has multiple illnesses and can't do a lot for himself let or loan for me and a baby but he does really try hard. Its scary but you will be surprised how strong your going to be. Do you ever feel like everything happens for a reason? Maybe there is a reason for this baby you don't yet know? This could be something you need to put everything else into place like partying and some of your friends. They say you know who your real friends are when you fall pregnant and its hard to find this out, i know first hand but the ones that are left are truely keepers and you should keep them close.

I know this probably isn't helping but don't ever feel like your no good to anyone, your going to be everything for a little one soon and thats an amazing thing.

You'll be great, in fact you'll be a star! Because your worry shows how much you care about being good for something.

I hope you feel better about yourself soon and if not you should try making a Tumblr. Everyone i have met on there are amazing, there are a tonne of mums and mums-to-be and they really help you feel better about your situation and life. Im on there if you need a help starting a blog up.

I'm 9 weeks gone. I know it's normal to feel down with your hormones all over the place, but I just feel like I'm no good. My friends and fiance (and his friends) are all young and childless - I know I know I should talk to him about it.

Last edited:
Don't get so down, things will work out. Im not quite in the same position but i know how you feel, im only 21 and im pretty much doing this alone. My partner has multiple illnesses and can't do a lot for himself let or loan for me and a baby but he does really try hard. Its scary but you will be surprised how strong your going to be. Do you ever feel like everything happens for a reason? Maybe there is a reason for this baby you don't yet know? This could be something you need to put everything else into place like partying and some of your friends. They say you know who your real friends are when you fall pregnant and its hard to find this out, i know first hand but the ones that are left are truely keepers and you should keep them close.

I know this probably isn't helping but don't ever feel like your no good to anyone, your going to be everything for a little one soon and thats an amazing thing.

You'll be great, in fact you'll be a star! Because your worry shows how much you care about being good for something.

I hope you feel better about yourself soon and if not you should try making a Tumblr. Everyone i have met on there are amazing, there are a tonne of mums and mums-to-be and they really help you feel better about your situation and life. Im on there if you need a help starting a blog up.

Thank you so much. That helped a lot. I know deep down that the baby is going to need me more than anyone in the future (as their dad will still be far away). I do have a blogger account, I'll make a tumblr one as well. x

Thank you so much. That helped a lot. I know deep down that the baby is going to need me more than anyone in the future (as their dad will still be far away). I do have a blogger account, I'll make a tumblr one as well. x

Im glad it helped :) I don't like seeing people down. http://stephaniesporadic.tumblr.com/ here's my Tumblr if you want to chat, i go on there more than here. And like i said there are a tonne of girls and women who can relate to you in soo many ways and they are all so welcoming with questions and just general chat about things. One word of warning though is Tumblr is extremely addictive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back