Ucchh...

twinkle90

Reaction score
Constantly needing to go for a wee. All the time. Been up 3 times in the night needing one. Is this normal? Xxx

I'm sure this is just our expanding bumps competing with our bladders! Fortunately not too much for me last night but during the day I noticed it more yesterday too. I've been waking in the night for the loo for weeks, sometimes more than others. It gets worse in tri 3 as space in there starts running out! xxx

I was going for a wee every hour yesterday and I always have to get up at least once in the night now x

I've been going for a wee in the night 3 times for the last 4 weeks now. I was telling my mum and her wacky theory is that your body is subconsciously getting ready for getting up in the night. I think I just need a wee, somehow it's worse at night though.

So far so good I don't have that problem but I'm only 17 weeks hoping I don't get that problem for a while either lol! X

Ditto I kept needed the wee last night and I hadn't even drank anything. I went twice within half an hour. X

I even wet myself a little bit last night because she kept booting me in the bladder! It's normal Hun, on an app I've got about pregnancy development it says expect to lose some sleep due to frequent trips to the toilet! xxx

Yep,I've been the same since about 22 weeks. I must go 10-12 times in a 24 hour period. The most frustrating thing is,each time I go,hardly anything comes out anyway!!

My OH mentioned diabetes to me. It freaked me out. :( xxx

im going ALLLLLL the time, i am going to start counting cos i bet i wee about 50 times a day atm, no exageration!! xxx

I have only been going once during the night. Getting quite good at it now though, managed to get up, go to the loo and get back to bed without even opening my eyes last night!

Last week I managed it without switching the bathroom light on, next week I might try doing it without even waking up properly!

The OH offered to get one of his pals (who is a nurse!) to give me a catheter. I declined!!

Needing to wee all the time was probably the worst thing for me about being pregnant with my lb! I'm only 20 weeks now and I wake up in the night at least once already! I wouldn't worry too much, I just hope you manage to get back to sleep soon after! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back