Type Of Sterilisers Used!!

I've got advent microwave and cold water and use them both although lately i use the cold water one more. I used to take my bottles out of the microwave one and put them together didn't used to make up bottles and used to use them for upto 24 hours, How can they become sterile if they're closed? Abi is fine never had any problems i just do what i think is right s there's to much of you should do this and not that these days.

Manda x

I use good old fashioned Milton too! I'm not sure about the whole steam and only sterile for 3 hours thing- I got a Tommy Tippee cold water and microwave thing and have only used it as a cold water steriliser as I wasn't sure about the whole 3 hours issue!

+++

I have an Avent steam steriliser and avent bottles but I can't seem to fit all the shelves on it so if i want to sterilse 6 bottles i have to leave the lids out, other wise just sterilise 4 which is a pain.

Hi

So glad I found this thread. As you probably already know we take Isaac away in our camper van. Up to now I've been sterilising his bottles in a steam steriliser at home and using a pan of boiling water in the van. Today I was flicking through the mothercare catalogue and I realised I could buy a cold water steriliser to use in the van! There are 2 in there. One is just a cold water one and the other is a microwave/cold water one. My other option is the cold water disposable bags but I think it would work out costly to use them. I'm sure the 2 sterilisers are mothercare own make and avent.

Can anybody recommend one or the other please? Keeping in mind I have no microwave in the camper van!

cheers

Lou :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back