TW's - What do you give your LO's for breakfast

hesty14

Reaction score
As the title said really. Next week will
Be moving to breakfast and dinner.

Thanks

On tapatalk so can't see tickers :-(
Excuse the typos, phone has mind of its own.

Sophie has some toast and either baby cereal or porridge mixed with fruit purée :)

I give my lo porridge or babyrice with fruit puree mixed in with it x

Either porridge or a mashed banana usually.

Baby porridges until he was 6 months, from 6 months he had ready brek & weetabix and from 10 months he had baby banana muesli x

I give Phoebe porridge, she's currently having a Heinz one with blueberry in it but that one is for 7+ months. Before that I used Cow & Gate ones. She sometimes has toast too. I've heard some people give their LO's weetabix but it didn't agree very well with Phoebe, it gave her awful wind and really smelly nappiesx

Baby porridge but hoping to try toast at end of week. X

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I give Jax Weetabix, Readybrek or baby porridge alternately and sometimes add mashed banana.

Porridge with fruit puree if he is still hungry after I cut up a banana and he munches on that!!
xxx

Mashed banana , porridge with fruit purée mixed in and toast xxx

I also give toast, crumpets and croissants if we have them for a change.

Thanks ladies.

We have just started with the weaning and I want to make sure she gets some variety when we moves to two meals a day.

It's hard work making sure she gets some different tastes regularly!

On tapatalk so can't see tickers :-(
Excuse the typos, phone has mind of its own.

Still only on baby rice but my HV said not to give to many new tastes too soon like stick to each new one for a few days to get used to it so dont worry too much food is all new so im sure they dont get bored any time soon

Porridge with mashed banana or avacado. i tried weetabix but the cheeky monkey turned his nose up at it! x

I did a mixture of TW and BLW and i offer porridge,.sometimes with fruit or muesli. If he is hungry after porridge/muesli,.i will give chunk of banana/mango/nectarine/melon/grapes etc.
I buy those fruit selection packs from supermarket,.they are normally in pieces he can hold. I guess for TW you can mash them.up if lo is small?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Lo used to love aptamil porridge, with different fruits pureed in. Then we moved onto ready brek. He has Weetabix occasionally because it does contain sugar and salt!!! xxxx

We used aptamil baby porridge to start with, Then added different fruits.

The Fromage Frais (Sorry for appaling spelling?!) yoghurts were a big hit as well!

We have only just moved on to toast which S loves, We tried it when she was a bit younger but it was too hard for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back