• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

two problems!

maldives

Reaction score
1- My LO has kind of a blocked nose for a while! It's not totally blocked as he can breath while feeding but I can hear the sound if u know what I mean! It's worse in the mornings...I started to use saline solution in his nose twice a week and it seems to help clears up things a bit... the weather over here is dry! it's not cold inside but much drier as these 3 or 4 months are dry compared to 9 months of hot humid weather....is there any reason I should be concerned???

2- These past 2 days my LO doesn't seem to be himself! he is not interested in anything and even sometimes not wanting to have milk! still no teeth but could it be teething!? he is not having any major digestive problem apart from being a bit constipated now and then but nothing major! is this normal!? he was touching his ears today and I read some where this is a sign of teething!? :think:

Aww poor boy :hug:

Don't really know hun but I spose it could be related to teething, it tends to come out in may different ways!! Tom goes completely off food altogether for a few days when he gets a tooth.

Thanx noodle I hope he feels better...he was a bit himself today :)

Beanie that was coz I didn't get a reply and I was desperate for one, wish u had something to say about it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back