• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Two New Things

lisa31

Reaction score
Two new things that happened yesterday.

Heidi rolled over :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance:

Im just a bit nervous about it though cos I worry she will do it in the night when we are asleep (she hasnt mastered the fact that she needs to turn her head to the side to breathe :? )

She also was sick yesterday and it was totally different to how it used to be. It used to be milky white and runny but now its really thick (a bit glooby and curdled) and bright yellow?

L x

Hi Lisa,

thats bizarre as my Charlottes sick changed yesterday aswell. it wasnt a huge amount but there was def a very bright yellow like mucusy stuff in with her sick, a couple of times. she is always really snuffly in the mornings and I thought it may be some flem etc loosening.

what milk are you using? my LO is on SMA gold and im sure I read somewhere on here that a lot of babies are sick on it, so we are changing to cow & gate from tonight, to see if that makes any difference.

well done, Heidi!!! :clap: :clap:
Maheen is far from rolling over!! she is just starting to enjoy staying on her tummy for more than 1 minute! :? :roll:

Mel xx

Yay Heidi :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sorry have no clue about the sick, have you spoken with your HV?

well done heidi, ruben is well impressed! he has only rolled over once and it was a pure fluke! lol :clap:

hiya, Keira is nearly there too! she has been wiggling her little bum and nearly rolling over!

just a question, girls: when you say rolling over, do you man from being on the back to being on the front, or the other way round?

At the moment, Maheen is bringing her little legs and feet up, and likes looking at them, is doesn't show any sign of going on her tummy when she is on her back or the other way round!? :think:

Thanks
Mel xx

I think when refering to rolling over it is from their backs to their front.

Thats how Heidi started (bringing her legs and feet up) - I bet Maheen won't be long now|!

I woke up Saturday morning to find Heidi on her front with her head buried in the mattress. It's totally stressing me out now - what if she suffocates?

I am ringing HV tommorow although I know she wont be able to advise much - apart from maybe me doing an all-night vigil :roll: :?:

L x

"I know she wont be able to advise much - apart from maybe me doing an all-night vigil" Lol, Lisa!

everytime, I have mentionned something to the HVs, they tell me the same thing: "keep an eye on it"

One day I was so p**** off, because they are never of any help, I said " I 've only got 2 eyes!!!"
and the next time, I started my question with "apart from keeping an eye on it, what should I do?" she looked at me, and juts said, "well, apart from that, nothing!"

THANK YOU!!!!! :roll: :wall: :roll:

I am sure Heidi would not suffocate though, she has strong muscles in her neck now, so she would probably be able to pull her head up or even just turn the head on one side!

Maheen is having fun, putting her legs up and touching her feet, or, on her back, feet on the floor, she pushes and puts her bum up!!!! :) very useful when I change the nappy! I count up to 3 and she pulls the bum up, so I can put the nappy underneath! :wink: good team player, she is Lol!!! :D

Mel xx

Lol Mel

You and I were right - I have been advised just to 'watch her' - does this include 7.00pm - 6-am I wonder!?!!! How am I meant to watch her and sleep at the same time!?? I need to sleep cos I need to be able to look after her in the day!? :shock:

I knew it was a waste of time phoning them :wall:

Lol Heidi does that too! - puts her feet flat on the floor and pushes her bum up makes me smile!

L x

Awww Lisa don't worry about her suffocating, the more practice she has on her front the stronger her neck muscles will be so I'm sure she'll be fine :)

Lol - she is on her tummy now!

Getting lots of practice in!!!! :lol: :D

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare