Twitter

evie_smith

Reaction score
Anyone on it? (am I allowed to post this??) it I'm not please just remove this but I seen one for facebook so i thought add me

EvieBridget

On twitter xx

Of course you are, although this section is viewable to guests ... i can move it over to members if you and others dont want randoms finding you on twitter? :lol:

Will add you evie, not on twitter heaps though - I'm helenapink1

X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think everyone can find everyone on twitter anyway don't even have to accept a request lol so lounge is ok :) you can move it if you want tho x

Yea course it is more the Merrier all my twitter friends seemed to have closed their accounts and gone to fb and it's Ben taken over by family discussing every comment does my nut in lol!

I've got you I'm following you I should be in your followers let me see if I can send you a tweet

I have looked at twitter but that is as far as I have got... what's the difference between facebook and twitter?

Twitter you just write updates you an follow who you like it's good I had loads of followers but they all left for Facebook lol but I get fed up of family sticking their noses in on Facebook lol!!
Almost died this morning when I was like ing only 9 followers they have all gone! Lol!!

I completey forgot about this thread untill i logged on to Twitter from home!!

Mine is same username as here :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back