• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

twins are finally home

rach

Reaction score
just a quick update on the twins they were finally discharged from hospital today :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: at 2 and a half weeks old we are over the moon but very anxious as they are really poor feeders and we are so worried in case we cant get them to take enough and they end up back in hospital :(
:cheer: bring on the sleepless nights and tiredness and never ending bottles and bum changes :cheer:

huge thankyou for all the support weve had off everyone on here and thanks for all the lovely messages on here on facebook and texts :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxxxx

Awww congratulations Rach I didn't even realise they had arrived :hug:
So glad they are home :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance:

congratulations hun! glad to hear they're both well and home!! :cheer:

Congratulations hun, must be fab to have them home :hug:

Congratulations and glad they are home :D

Yay thats great news hun!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Damn I forgot I had your number!! :wall: Ive been waiting for updates and could have text you! :doh:

aww thats great news hope you get on really well with them :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thats great news Rach I hope they start feeding better for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Fantastic news hun! How's Christopher been with them? Hopefully the feeding will pick up :hug: .

Rach such lovely news - hope the next couple of days go OK for you and you and your lovely family can look forward to a fantastic Christmas.

Jane x

awwww this is brilliant hunni hope everything goes ok with the feeding :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: yay so glad to hear that Rach. Hope the boys feed well :hug: :hug: :hug:

thats great news rach :hug: :hug:
glad the twins are home with you now :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back