twinges in back and pain in tummy?!

becks20

Reaction score
Hiya, yesterday evening i had really bad pains in the top of my bump which started after id been to the toilet which was really loose (sorry tmi) and then about an hour later i got twinges in my back and i hadnt done anything, then i woke up during the night with the same pains in the top of my bump and again this morning. Anyone else had this?

Also for a couple of months when i stand up from sitting or lying i get water bubbling feeling down below i never really thought about it before but its getting more frequent now and with the pains im worrying hes trying to make an appearance early :S Thanks x

Hi hun, Ive had all sorts of wierd aches and pains as Ive gone along. Ive always seen my GP or midwife about it, or at the very least rung antenatal clinic (useless bunch!). Its always been fine in the end, but Id still say its definately worth getting checked out. :hug:

Thanks, i might talk to the midwife next week about it but they are quite dismissive they just say oh its baby on a nerve or something lol. x

Pains came back on way to the school and i really felt like crying. If they still here tomorrow then i think ill be going to see midwife my tummys harder then it normally is too x

Sounds like its best to get it checked out honey - could just be bh but always safer to get checked if you are worried x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back