• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Twinge pains and discharge

Lindsay

Reaction score
Hi all

I am sure there is nothing to worry about, but I am slightly worried.

I went to the toilet on Thursday night and have had a lot of discharge all through my pregnancy well when I looked at the tissue there was slight pink brown discharge mixed in with it all (sorry tmi!!) and then yesterday and today I have had slight twinge pains low down on my left side. The pains aren't uncomfortable so I am sure they are just body adjusting pains but it's still bothering me. I promised DH that if they got worse then I would ring about them but they haven't. I have had a very relaxing day so fingers crossed they stop soon.

Xxx

hi
if i was you hun i would go and get it checked, im sure all is ok though,

I think twinges and period-type pains are normal throughout pregnancy as everything stretches but I'd be worried about any blood. I had a tiny, tiny bleed a few days after my 12 week scan and the MW asked me to go in to check cervix and baby were ok.

I'd give your MW a call just to be on the safe side hun x

Thanks for your replies girls. I feel better about things now as I haven't had anymore discharge and the pains have gone away now too. I promise if it happens again, I will give MW a call.

Xxx

I think that sounds fair enough :) If you've had no more signs of blood and no pains then I think waiting and seeing is a good course of action.

I had quite a lot of spotting in 2nd tri at 14 weeks and went to see my GP about it as MW was off. He said unless it got heavier or I was in severe pain to go home and to rest that day. As it was it passed and I had no further problems. Glad I didn't go straight to hospital as I'd really rather not have been poked and prodded at that point :roll: But that's just me.

Twinges and so on I can recall having on one side or the other. Sharp pains which I always put down to stretching/ligament pains.

I think you know your own body best and if something begins feels 'different' you can go get it checked out :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back