Tummy pains

smess26

Reaction score
Hey girls back here again and to be
honest I cryed On Monday I just knew as soon as I saw the
brown stuff :( but I am ok! The lovely ladys at the hospital have been so nice and explained two mc in a row is quite common and that when and if I want to try again that I will get better care. I had a scan and they saw
nothing that is because on tues the bleeding started and let's just say 2 hours later everything had passed. The lady at the scan didn't do a internal scan said the lining was thinning which is a good sign.
As they couldn't see anything I needed to hVe bloods done my
results of
bloods on weds were very high I got told and
need to go again Friday morning I find results out that evening and
hopfully there going
down!!!!

My question is though I've
got really bad cramps!!!!! My lower back hurts!! And it's a uncomfortable pain rather that take my breath away!! I've still been getting
a few clots so this could be due to the
pain but wondered if anyone else has has these pains x x x

Hi Hun I've never had anything like thus but just wanted to say how brave u are being and that I'm thinking of you xxxxx didn't want to read and run x

ive had 2 mc before this pregnancy and i had really bad period pain i was bent over crying. i know how you feel its such a horrible thing thinking of you x x x

Thank you girls pains are dying down now x x x

Hi hun, I have never experienced this so unfortunately haven't got any advice for you but just wanted to say how sorry I am for you...this is the first I've heard of it so dont know if I've missed a thread somewhere but sending you love and hugs...
xxxxxxx

Hey smess so sorry.... I didnt have too much pain with my MC but everyones different.... thinking of you xx

Oh hon, so sorry that this has happened again. I had quite a bit of back pain when I was miscarrying but it stopped not long after the heaviest bleeding stopped. Thinking of you and sending u lots of love xxx

Thanl you girls the pain has started up and more large ish clots? I am waiting
for results to come back today and
fingers
crossed it's all sorting it's self out!!
Not quite sure what happens if not!! I don't remeber it being this painful last
time! X x x

Smess

sorry to hear of your loss too:( I was just coming on to ask what to expect as I had a d&c the last time but my bleeding has started today so I'd say I will go natural this time! I'm further on though on this one so I hope it's not too bad....

Oh Hun! Well this is different to last time I think I was further on this time, but won't be sure as it had passed before I had a scan. But this time is more painful.
I hope you are ok!
I am finding this time easyer to deal with than last time. Maybe because I already know there is nothing that can be done!!

If ypu want to need to chat just pm me:) x x x

Thanks Smess, I still have light bleeding and cramps so hasn't really started yet! It's horrible waiting:( I don't find this time as bad either like you I've been through it before and I have no control over it and there is nothing I could have done differently....

Lxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back