Tuesday Chat

Slinky Sarah

Reaction score
Whats everyone up to today?

Im on my third week of being off work now (well it was this time 2 weeks ago i was sent home from work with the lurgy) and im so so bored!!!

Im sat in bed cross stitching atm now my fingers are clearing up nicely.

Still have no energy for stuff though which is pants.

The impetigo has all gone now though woop woop and my glands are down. Its just a case of fingers getting better now which they are doing. Only taken 2 weeks :roll:

Oh i now have nails though!!! seriously, if you want to be put off biting nails just get impetigo gingervitis and whitlows it puts oyu off for life!!! :lol:

Whos gonna keep me company today in my lonely little world?
How are you all and what you up to?

hiya sarah :wave:

I am also suffering from the lurgy :( Have bunged up nose, and sinus headaches, lovely jubbley :roll: I need some tablets and some lucozade i fink. You feeling any better yet? I cant aford to be bleedin' ill having the sprogs to look after. I alwasy get pissed off when im ill cos i dont get a day off...now when OH is ill, he goes back to bed, the swine. Sorry, rambling...

On a plus note im off to watch Beth perform in her school production of The Nutcracker this afternoon, so im reeeeeeeeally looking forward to that :D :cheer: She's only got one line "here's your favorite, turkish delight" :lol: but i cant wait. Im very proud when i go to her plays and i get all teary :cry: :lol:

Im glad your impetigo gingervitis is clearing up! I dont know what it is, but it doesnt sound nice! :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxxx

me and jamie are havin a duvet and jammies day, have done some cleaning too and done more xmas cards!!

will do some more wrappin when Jams napping, if i dont fall asleep too! :bored:

other than that I shall be on here, facebook, ebay and amazon lol :roll: :lol: :lol:

i no what you mean its just so much money to be ill!!

Iv paid well over £50 on prescriptions and other bits :(

Oh i was in the nutcracker at school!!! i was Clara!!! I loved the velvet red dress!! :D

Hey Kay and jamie hope you enjoy your duvet day :D

Slinky Sarah said:
Oh i was in the nutcracker at school!!! i was Clara!!! I loved the velvet red dress!! :D

Beth would be jelous! She had her heart set on being Clara, but she only got to be one of Clara's random cousins instead. Cor, we had some tears after school that day!!

mummykay said:
me and jamie are havin a duvet and jammies day, have done some cleaning too and done more xmas cards!!

That sounds lovely, id love to lie under the duvet al day with my LO's! Just that Izzies too small and cuddles have actually started to annoy her :rotfl: and beth just wants to watch spongebob all day, and theres only so much damn spongebob one person can take, y'know?? :x :lol:

Aww bless her lol. Hope she gets on ok :)

im bored bored bored

lol

Well im still ill - fuck that is getting old now :lol: i have a hot bath running and imos sitting in front of the telly with some crisps, Im a bad mummy! :rotfl: but i want a bath in quiet. Thank god i live in a bungalow i would never get a chance otherwise!

The kids got taste - shes watching scrubs! :rotfl:

i no what you mean chick...im sick of saying im ill too lol

Bless her your not a bad mummy, your a ill mummy that needs TLC. Bless her watching scrubs....go Immy good tast chicken :D :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back