* I'm in the ...... *

lfc_sarah

Reaction score
Best mood today!!!!!!!!!!

I havent been in a really good mood for ages!!

Firstly, Liverpool won Inter Milan yesterday 2-0 in the Champions League,
which means that we go to the San Siro for the 2nd leg 2-0 up!!
Now to most girls on here, at a guess, you probaly either dont know what im talking about or dont care!!

My sexy boyfriend brought me toast in bed today before he went to work which was lovely :D
And ive just checked my email and have a lovely one from him that he wrote last night without me noticing :wink:

My friends are coming round later...

AND... the best one...
because i havent felt any kicks from my little one yet, i was a bit worried ...
so decided to try out one of those doppler things.... my mates's sister gave me one that she used in her pregnancy.
Ive never used it before.... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
And i heard the heartbeat!! made up!! Woop Woop!!

........................................................................................

Now is anyone else sharing my good mood?
Or anyone sad/upset?

Glad your having a good day. I love having one of those. :D

Alex xxx

So glad your having a good day, especially after the crap day you prob had when barnsley won, sorry i had too........lol

I think i would be smiling if i was you too, I want my OH to do something nice for me now......

Aww that's great :)
I'm feeling ill but i'm happy because i am going to do some painting :) maybe that will cure my boredom too!!!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug:

lfc_sarah said:

Now to most girls on here, at a guess, you probaly either dont know what im talking about or dont care!!

OF COURSE I know what your talking about! I admit I went to bed early so I didn't watch it, I was so made up when dh came to bed and had to tell me the score! He's a bitter evertonian! xxx

MissSara said:
So glad your having a good day, especially after the crap day you prob had when barnsley won, sorry i had too........lol

I know, it was awful!
We deserve comments like that after our performance!! :(

clairedoran said:
lfc_sarah said:

OF COURSE I know what your talking about! I admit I went to bed early so I didn't watch it, I was so made up when dh came to bed and had to tell me the score! He's a bitter evertonian! xxx

Haha! :moon:

I'm in a good mood as well. I picked up my (first ever) car today. So I am now fully mobile - and as I live in an area which has 2 buses A WEEK that is sooooo good. OH (or Daddy Bear as he shall now be known due to facial fur) is in a good mood because he also supports Liverpool. Or should I say is a mad mad fan. And I bid on ebay for the first time - and won my bid, which was a doppler. Yay.

So love & hugs and groovy times to everyone on PF

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
(I am SOOO loving being pregnant. It's amazing to think that when the baby is here I will be even happpier - I might burst).

Tadpole said:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
(I am SOOO loving being pregnant. It's amazing to think that when the baby is here I will be even happpier - I might burst).

Im not loving being pregnant....

Just have good days!!!

Back pain makes it horrid for me :(

Oh hun!! Get your OH to give you a back rub. It may not help with the pain but will feel good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back