TTC

jenna

Reaction score
i was just wondering if there was any food i should avoid when TTC?? and if there was anything i could eat that increase my chances of getting pregnant?

thanks. More fruit & veg then! :roll: i stopped drinking cola because of the caffein and had fanta instead but looking at the ingredients its just as bad! :x why does everything have chemicals and stuff in? im sick of it! even fruit and veg with chemicals in! :cry:

I'm a Ribena chick now :lol: & A couple of half caf coffees :D

iv been drinking a lot of fresh orange but its making me pee lots and feel dehydrated! :oops:

Not too sure if too much pure orange is good or bad for you tbh.

You have only just started TTC maybe you should just be wiser about choices than stricting yourself & see how your flo's go too?

You have age on your side remember & it will be SOON :wink:

yeah i know. But my diet at the moment is rubbish and changing it will affect me anyway and id rather do it now than when im pregnant. :) Plus changing my diet is making me think more positive!

You could always try Pepsi Max hun if you are craving a fizzy drink. Its sugar & caffine free, not as nice as good old Coke but ok.

I didn't change my diet at all when I was TTC, eat plenty of fruit & veg. & nature will sort out the rest (so to speak!! :lol: )

Hi,

You might wanna check it, but I am 99% sure Pepsi Max is not caffeine free.

i dont like pepsi :cry: it just makes me want cola more!! wahhahaaaa :!:

Too much orange can be bad for you hun becuase that means your getting too much vitamin A (i think its A) and too much of it is bad for you, but good for you in small doses. Especially if your taking multivitamins or anything like that, aswell as drinking lots of orange, u will be having too much vitamin A.

around ovulation time i ate quite a bit of natural yoghurt as jaidybaby suggested and i swear this helped increase my CM. otherwise a healthy well balanced diet is recommended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back