TTC Post Miscarriage

ashelzabeth88

Reaction score
Hello everyone. This is my first post in the group. I joined today in hopes to finding comfort from others in my situation. I found out that I was pregnant March 8th 2017. My husband and I were over the moon excited! We were not activily trying but also not using any type of prevention methods. This was my 1st BFP :) About a week after my BFP, I started to experience cramping. Doctor assured me the was normal as long as there was not any bleeding. She wanted to run some blood test to just be sure as well as an early ultra sound to rule out ectopic. My HCG Levels on March 21st were 2,770. Two days after my levels dropped to 2,709. The following day was my ultra sound. There was a gestational sac found in my uterus. However, there was not a visible fetal pole or yolk sac. I was told that I may be too early along to see this. My doctor was still concerned about my lack of doubling HCG Levels as well. I was rescheduled for a follow up blood draw the next week. The night before my next appointment, I started to bleed. At first it was very light around 7PM. Then around 11:30PM I passed what looked like fetal tissue and the sac. I knew at that point I had miscarried. I went straight to the ER where it was confirmed. I then went to my OBGYN the following morning where I was examined. I was told that it looked as if I passed everything naturally & I would not need a D&C. I want to start TTC as soon as possible. I have also read that a woman is more fertile after a miscarriage. I would love to hear some succsesss stories of women who have had a similar experience as well as some advice. I am on my second day of bleeding & it is not heavy at all. In fact it almost seems as if it is subsiding, as well as the cramping. I hope to get pregnant within the next 2 months. Would this be to soon for my body to handle? Has anyone had any success so soon after a miscarriage
Baby Dust to ALL!!:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

]Hello everyone. This is my first post in the group. I joined today in hopes to finding comfort from others in my situation. I found out that I was pregnant March 8th 2017. My husband and I were over the moon excited! We were not activily trying but also not using any type of prevention methods. This was my 1st BFP :) About a week after my BFP, I started to experience cramping. Doctor assured me the was normal as long as there was not any bleeding. She wanted to run some blood test to just be sure as well as an early ultra sound to rule out ectopic. My HCG Levels on March 21st were 2,770. Two days after my levels dropped to 2,709. The following day was my ultra sound. There was a gestational sac found in my uterus. However, there was not a visible fetal pole or yolk sac. I was told that I may be too early along to see this. My doctor was still concerned about my lack of doubling HCG Levels as well. I was rescheduled for a follow up blood draw the next week. The night before my next appointment, I started to bleed. At first it was very light around 7PM. Then around 11:30PM I passed what looked like fetal tissue and the sac. I knew at that point I had miscarried. I went straight to the ER where it was confirmed. I then went to my OBGYN the following morning where I was examined. I was told that it looked as if I passed everything naturally & I would not need a D&C. I want to start TTC as soon as possible. I have also read that a woman is more fertile after a miscarriage. I would love to hear some succsesss stories of women who have had a similar experience as well as some advice. I am on my second day of bleeding & it is not heavy at all. In fact it almost seems as if it is subsiding, as well as the cramping. I hope to get pregnant within the next 2 months. Would this be to soon for my body to handle? Has anyone had any success so soon after a miscarriage
Baby Dust to ALL!!:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:[/QUOTE]

I miscarried in November and got pregnant again in December and now nearly half way! Ttc again when you feel ok to. Fx you get your rainbow.
Sorry for your loss :( x

Last edited:
A friend of mine got pregnant, but she used pgs ngs as she experienced 4 pregnancy loss.

Good luck, I hope you find some success.
I had MC a few years ago now. I've been with my husband for 9 years and we haven't had any other success.
We're having tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back