TTC Newbie :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by luratraloora, Jul 30, 2013.

1. luratraloora

luratraloora Well-Known Member

Hi there *waves*

Me and my OH have started TTC and this has been our first cycle TTC since July... I am a day late for AF and BFN on all pregnancy tests and been on/off spotting for the past few days. I had been taking the Pregnacare vitamins this month and I have since read a lot of stories that it delayed their AF by days even weeks (I am like clock work)... so I feel this is too much a coincidence and have now stopped the Pregnacare vitamins as of today and now just waiting for AF to come back so I can get onto my next cycle.

We had previous concieved last Nov (NTNP) but had a M/C at 8 weeks.. and so we stopped TTC for a few months.

But its great to be back now! I have started temping, will be using Clearblue Ovulation tests, pre-seed and will be taking natural vitamin supplements this time.

2. QueenA

QueenA Active Member

Hello ladies,
    I'm 35. Been married for 4 years and TTC for as long. MC in Oct 2011. Been TTC off and on since MC.
    Just tested positive July 31st. 4 wks preg. Glad to be on here!

Xx

3. luratraloora

luratraloora Well-Known Member

Hi there! I tested yesterday too and got a BFP and I am 4 weeks today :D