TTC more fun?

dina.marie

Reaction score
i didnt know whether to put this in here or the adult section, if it gets a bit kinky i think it might need to be moved but its about ttc so i thought id stick it in here!!

me and OH have fallen into the horrible trap of BDing for the sake of ttc. almost robotic, cant be bothered but im ovulating so we better had. partly to do with still feeling low after m/c and not having a great sex drive, plus daily stresses putting a bit of a damper on things. this strategy obviously didnt work last month, so im wondering if having a bit more fun in the bedroom will help ttc?

any advice on how to get out of the structured ttc sex life and get back to making love and just having a good fun sex life again? we totally lack spontenaetly, im not very confident but i feel like such an old fart im only 21!!

feel a bit embarassed now :oops: hehe.

lol we use alot of things to spice it up a bit :oops: :oops: not sure if it's apropiate for here so i'll put it all lightly lol we have lots of outfits (basks, fish net stockkings etc ok i know spelling) and sometimes out of the blue i'll get in bed with one on and he doesn't realise (so funny the otehr night he didn't notice untill he cuddled me even though i was rubbing my leg against his and i had my stockkings on haha) it just gives a bit of excitement to the bding also he likes me to tell him stories (i can't write them very well but i love telling him them) ok i'm really embarased and i hope what i put wasn't inapropiate for this section lol

Spend more time doing foreplay because it makes the result more ahem, explosive - surely that helps when ttc!

Set the mood.. go buy some chocolates and candles and when your OH goes into the bedroom, have all the candles lit with chocolates on the bed etc etc (or whatever your into) lol

me and my DH made a pact that i never tell him when i'm ovulating and we don't talk about ttc in the bedroom!!

there fore when i jump on him about 6 times in a week he would never guess in a million years i am ovulating :rotfl:

bless him i'm sure hes not really that naive :lol:

rusks said:
me and my DH made a pact that i never tell him when i'm ovulating and we don't talk about ttc in the bedroom!!

there fore when i jump on him about 6 times in a week he would never guess in a million years i am ovulating :rotfl:

I try to not say when I'm ovulating too so that when I get frisky he doesn't think i'm using him!

rusks said:

Lol sounds like us! I never tell him when i'm ovulating so he just thinks he really lucky, sometimes 7 nights in a row! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

KittyMom said:
rusks said:

Lol sounds like us! I never tell him when i'm ovulating so he just thinks he really lucky, sometimes 7 nights in a row! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:shock: 7 nights in a row my god!! more stamina than us :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back