TTC Blogs?

I know, I'm terrible. I've just been a bit busy this weekend. Hoping to squeeze some time in for blogging tomorrow. ;)

I really like your graph. I've been thinking about trying to convert my notebook into a spreadsheet but I wasn't sure how to organise it all. I like your way. :)

I collected all my notes together and tried lots of things. It doesn't show loads of the stuff I record, but it's a great start. Noticed (or is this giving away the story ahead of where it is now) some really interesting trends in temp and sex and stuff - not even sure they suggest the same ov dates as my notes had suggested! so much easier to read.

Give it a go :)

I think I will. It'll be a good way to avoid my stack of work tomorrow & if I'm playing with excell it'll look like I'm actually working. :lol:

I have actually started making a spreadsheet. Not sure if I'll make a funky graph like yours but it does look very pretty. :D

exciting stuff :D

i struggle with numbers and that, but I love graphs - they show everything as a picture

Just updated my blog. No pretty picture for this entry because it's basically just my letter to my baby-to-be that I posted on here earlier today, but I have changed my blog background so it looks all Christmassy. There were two different backgrounds and I couldn't decide between them, so I decided I'd have Christmas trees for the first part of the month and then I'd switch to Santa. :D

Couple of new posts on mine this weekend. Posted one a matter of hours before my period arrived so am on cycle 5 now...

Just realised I haven't told you guys that there's lots more blog posts up on my blog :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back