TTC blinkie ideas

little*red

Reaction score
hello my lovely ladies,
was just popping my head in to ask if anyone had any ideas for TTC blinkies or avatars as im bored and feel like making a few tonight but am lacking in inspiration, any ideas are welcome :D

Just thought i'd add this whilst i was here:
some TTC blinkies i've already made (i'll try and get some more up :D ):

TTC Blinkies

The fact you can make blinkies impresses me! I dont know much about that sort of thing!

Can some one explain how i get a blinkie up????? Make them :rotfl: i cant even work out how to put one on my posts!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I remember trying to follow an online tutorial on how to make a blinkie - my brain exploded. I couldn't make head nor tail of it!!

kellysomer said:
Can some one explain how i get a blinkie up????? Make them :rotfl: i cant even work out how to put one on my posts!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

If you are using blinkies from L*R's site - just copy the code that starts with [ IMG ] into your signature

Is anyone able to point me in the direction of how to make blinky tutorials at all? I would love to be able to do Some myself. Love the one's you've done L*R they're very good indeed :)

Do a google search for blinkie tutorial - that;s how I did it

Although I still couldn't understand it :(

Cheers MM, if i end up being able to understand it, i'll try and convey what i've found in plane English and see if it works! :rotfl:

Just got a few pages up that look promising. I'll have a read through and see what i can do.

Do you have Paintshop Pro at all MM?

monster munch i usually just use paint and then animate them in jasc animation shop. :D

o MM, that looks perfectly fine to use. Actually it's probably a lot easier the Paintshop Pro or any of the other graphics packages you can have on your machine.

Although you do need an animation programme!

Just found This this which seems to be quite good as it's step by step and she's given a link to an animation programme as well which i'm just installing.

Might be worth a look. See how you go! :)

Is the tut that i sent any good to you?

I've actually found it good already, as i don't use paint very often and she's got a bit about being new to paint and it shows the buttons you need step by step.

let me know how you get on.

Think we should have a blinky compitition for those of us that are new to making blinkies! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back