TTC 13 months - could I be pregnant?

kennycrystal

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm new on here and would really appreciate your thoughts..

My period was due on 9th feb, was due to have a HSG at hospital so did hpt yesterday as I was 2 days late - it was positive..(clearblue digital - said 1-2 in conception indicator)... but went to docs today and their test said negative! Their test was done PM and after i'd had lots of water. My boobs are sore, I've had lower aching, cramping on r/hand side and my nipples have white raised areas (not spots exactly)... am going mad... am I PG or not? Re-test at hospital on monday but really scared it'll be neg again after trying so long!

Thanks

KennyC

im guessing that your pregnant hun!! CB are very sensitive and maybe your doctors test wasnt sensitive enough to pick up a positive result.

ask for a blood test, that will determin if you are or not.

but id say u are hun

congrats xx

My friend was tested 3 times by the doctor, and 3 times it came back negative. It eas only confirmed after she took a sample into a local chemist. Sounds very promising hon, will keep my fingers crossed for you x :clover:

I'd believe the digital test. you're not the first to have this happen :)

You sound pregnant to me! I would ask for a blood test and show them your digital result :)

Sounds like :bfp: to me. Quite a few people on here even very recently had :bfp: on one type of test and not on others for quite a few days. very strange. congratulations

Like puzzle says, I didnt get a line on the little strips that the Dr uses for 3 days after I got a :bfp: on a CB digi :)

Congrats on your bfp hon-I'd believe the cbd.

Last edited:
I pretty much take the CBD tests to be gospel so congrats mummy 2 be! :D

Sounds very promising, good luck

Have you tested yet? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU