Trying to stay calm..

Oh my god. I don't want to say. I've only just read this post so I am sorry this is really late. I really hoped this would work out for you. You don't deserve this, no one deserves this. I only know you from the forum but you seem like such a beautiful person. Everything I have to say feels inadequate, so I will leave it by saying I am thinking of you and your family xxxxxx

:( OMG hunny I am so sorry I have only just seen your thread. My heart goes out to you and your family :hug: :hug:

Oh hun, Im so sorry for your loss and whay you and your OH are going through :hug: :hug: :hug:

Well done for making it through such an ordeal hunny and I'm really glad you and your OH managed to talk things through - hopefully that'll really help in dealing with this this time. See you when we see you babe - just know that we're all thinking of you and sending love and :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hayley I'm so sorry to read this. I know there's nothing I can say to make it better but just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you :hug: :hug: :hug:

I can't believe I've just seen this.

You really are one incredible lady for managing to go through this and maintaining such a positive spirit.

Words are never enough but your posts had me in tears and I want you to know how truly sorry I am for yet another loss :(

Thinking of you

Thanks for your messages girls.
I'm starting to struggle with the why's and stuff. Its really hit me today. I'm just waiting for an appointment with the consultant to come through so I can get all of the questions out of my system.
Hope you're all doing ok.xx

:hug: :hug: :hug: I am so sorry for your loss :hug: :hug: :hug:

I've followed your posts over the past weeks and had you in my thought alot,
I can't put into words how sad I feel for you right now, I hope you get some answers :hug:

Nikkix

Thanks nikki. How're you doing?
I've been back at the hospital this weekend as I've still been in a lot of pain. They had me come back yesterday for a scan. I hated seeing my uterus empty. But glad that they couldn't see anything that should be worried about, but the bleeding has practically stopped dispite them telling me I should bleed quite a bit more, so i'm worried a smidge about that.
I'm so sick of all the grown ups (mum's, mum's friends etc) telling me that we should wait at least 6 months to try again.
I keep getting this awful realisation that i'm not pregnant anymore. Like watching Lost last night it hit me that the last few episodes we watched I was pregnant and the reason we missed last weeks was because I was in hospital.
G's been great, we've cuddled loads and cried loads. And we both want to try again soon, but I need to see my consultant to know that he'll help us. But I guess if my appointment is ages away and we get pregnant again before then (not likely i guess) I can always ring up and beg for a sooner appointment.
Sorry for rambling on. I just... i dunno.
I hope you're all ok though. Much love to everyone, and thank you for all of your messages. And Kiko, thank you for your text, sorry i've not text back, I just don't know what to say. Sorry, but thank you for texting me :hug:
xx

I'm so sorry you're still going through it.

Have you seen the consultant before? I saw mine after the third miscarriage and he was a great help and has been this time too. With Tom I took aspirin 75mg and progesterone tablets up to 12 weeks. This time the same but am taking the aspirin the whole way through.

Don't worry abut what everyone else feels you should or shouldn't do, it's your body and only you know when the time will be right to try again :hug: :hug:

Just PM me if you want to chat hun xx

Yeah I rang the consultant as soon as I got my bfp this time, and they put me on the 75mg asprin. After the scan at just under 7 weeks he said he could do some injections to help the placenta form but that it might have been too agressive, so he didn't do that. In hindsight I wish I'd begged him to do everything.
I'd been using a progesterone cream but it ran out at about 8 weeks, so when I get to see him again I'm hopefully going to try and get some progesterone tablets out of him as my luteal phase always varies, its been as short as 6 days and as long as 16 days, so hopefully that might help too.
I've found a consultant at Liverpool womens thats doing a drug trial for people who have reoccuring miscarriages, but its self funded, so i'm not sure about heading that way yet. I just wish my appointment to see Mr G would come through soon so I at least know what my options are iykwim? I just need to know he's there for me, and if possible get some progesterone off of him to try and have that in place esp if we catch quickly *fingers crossed*
I am hoping that the pains and stuff go away soon. I woke up this morning and its the first thing I felt which was like a major reminder, as if everything else isn't. :doh:
I'm doing ok though. Struggling at times, but i'm definately doing better than I thought I would've done. xx
(sorry i've rambled again! lol) xx

Well Mr G seems to be looking after you, hopefully your appointment won't be too far away. I'm sure he'll be supporting you when you catch next time.

Hope your pains go away soon so you can try to carry on without the constant reminder :hug:

It does sound like you have a lot of support from G which is great. And you get onto those doctors missy. You get whatever you need out of them.

Lots of hugs and good wishes coming your way... I wish I could say something that would actually help but I do know how you feel in some small ways. The tv program thing, the waking up and having the pain. I know that feeling well and wouldn't wish it on anyone.

I hope you start to feel better soon and lots of luck for a sticky BFP for you hon.

FX you get all the help you need when you try for the next one, make lots of noise at your appointments and keep them on top of everything, i've found that they can let you fall to one side if you stay too quite!
When I MC I only bled for 3 days and then only the 1st one was heavy bleading so I think it depends on each MC? If your worried about anything though I would just head straight to the doctors and get checked out.

I'm doing o.k, thanks for asking :hug: Find I'm alot faster to lose my rag at the small things at the mo but it is getting easier and we're now trying to decide if we wait for AF before trying again or just throwing caution to the wind and going for it now!

Nikki

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back