Trying to stay calm..

Oh sweetheart, i'm so so sorry this has happened to you. I'm utterly speechless, I just can't find the right words. :cry:

Thinking of you at this sad time. Sending you loads of love and :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Take good care Hayley xxxx

Thank you all for the kind words & hugs.
I know what you mean about not finding the words. I don't want anyone to feel like you have to reply, and if you do, just loads of hugs will do. I'm pants with words so I don't expect anyone else to have the words.
Just make sure you all look after yourselves please, and don't worry about me I'll be ok, I promise. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
xx

So sorry for your loss

I know how devastating it is to make plans for someone only to find out they will never be in your arms...

But always in your heart

Julie xxxx

Emma Mary 18 wk miscarriage Always Missed

I am so sorry for your loss hun. Hope you will be ok. We are all thinking about you. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

So sorry to hear your news....sending hugs your way hun :hug:

oh no :cry: i'm so so sorry honey :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

u sound amazing and strong and i'm glad ur OH sounds really supportive x x x x x x x x x

wish there was something i could say :(

Im sooooo sorry i just donot know what to say i read you post and just sat here and balled i know nothing of nothing i say or can say accept yet again im so sorry xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Honey I am sat here in tears for what you and G must be feeling right now. You sound like a very strong lady and you have a massive heart :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

That's really sad news Hayley. My thoughts are with you and your husband. You have been a real support and voice of calm and wisdom on these forums over the last few months since I have been here, and I know you will have the strength to get through this, to properly mourn Fernando and to pick yourself up and - if and when it feels right, to start again. Best of luck lovely lady. :hug:

Oh Mate, I can't believe it :( My heart goes out to you and sending you loads of these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you everyone for all of your hugs and wishes and thoughts.
I'm doing better than I thought I would do. We keep having moments where we both just sit and cry, which in a strange way is nice as after our last miscarriage (in 2006) we really struggled cos G just didn't know how to handle the grief and he just kind of shut down which resulted in us spitting up for a short while in 2007. So our main goal is to get through this together.
I've just finished packing my bag to go back to the hospital in the morning and I'm now starting to get nervous as opposed to the numb feeling we've been stuck in today.
I'm determined to remember to ask about all the blood tests they did yesterday and to try and stay strong. Sorry for my rambling, just wanted to let you know i'm doing ok. lots of hugs back at you all. Hope you're all ok.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
xx

Hon,

Would it be worth writing down all the questions you want answering ? I know I had a million things that I wanted to ask the doctor, but at the time I either forgot, or he didn't actually answer the question I had asked ( rather went off on a tangent, and blinded me with science)

I'll be thinking of you

X

Thinking of you too hun, hope verything goes as well as it can do :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

jaded diamond!! oh my god hun i couldnt believe it when i saw this my heart just sank. im so so so sorry for your loss, no one deserves to go through what u have done over the years. my thoughts are with you, im so upset for u its brought tears to my eyes. be kind to yourself babe. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you all for your kind messages.
Today has been really hard, but thanks to pethadine & gas & air I've somehow managed to get through it.
I had to beg them to let me come home though as the thought of being on my own in the hospital tonight terrified me. So we got home at about 11:30. I have no idea what to do with myself, but wanted to let you all know I'm ok.
Its scared the bejeesus out of G today and he's now not in so much of a rush to try again. He knows its made me angry that its taken him until this time for him to realise the physical & emotional stuff I've been through, we've just been sat talking about everything thats happened today.
I will be back around here soon, just not so sure when, I definately want to speak to the consultant first so we know what support options are there for next time. I'm trying to look at the glass as half full as we got nearly 4 weeks futher than we have done before.
Lots of loves & hugs for you all, if you see me lurking in ttc in the next couple of months, don't be suprised. I'll keep smiling. Make sure you all look after yourselves too. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back