Trying to decide...

Cam Bam

Reaction score
Hi all! New to the forum. I have a 7 and 5 year old. Was divorced several years ago and recently remarried the man of my dreams! We are very happy together. I recently found out I have low progesterone which has caused weight gain these last few years. I am 5'2" and 145lbs, so not horribly huge but definitely not my ideal for my size (120). Just uncomfortable in my body. My cycle is all over the place, not even sure I can get pregnant. Not sure I want to start over with babies, but definitely having crazy baby fever. Im 29 years, so the hormones combined with entering my 30's has me feeling like I need to decide soon. BUT, I also would like to lose weight before becoming pregnant.

So, that's basically my hot mess self. I am 13 date late this cycle, but I think I am finally about to start my period as I am camping and feel especially moody haha.

Good luck with your ttc journey if that is where youand your partner want to go!
Losing weight is always a great boost to fertility! I honestly think exercising helps too!

Hope you get to realise both dreams soon!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back