Trying to conceive

Megan 551

Reaction score
Hi girls . So last month my period was late by a week. And the when it finally came it only lasted 2/3 days and was very light compared to usual. On the last day I was bleeding I was starting to get eggy white discharge I believe this is a sign of ovulation today is day 2 since my period ended and today I've had quite a lot of eggy white discharge again so my question is am I ovulating now or is it way to early?

Hi girls . So last month my period was late by a week. And the when it finally came it only lasted 2/3 days and was very light compared to usual. On the last day I was bleeding I was starting to get eggy white discharge I believe this is a sign of ovulation today is day 2 since my period ended and today I've had quite a lot of eggy white discharge again so my question is am I ovulating now or is it way to early?

Hello ☺️

I would assume that you would be ovulating? Have you tried the ovulation testing kit before? I usually have regular periods, but they last 7 days!! I then usually have the discharge around day 9 too (2days after) I’ve not experienced this before my period ends though!

Sorry I’m not much help! The other girls are much more experienced on Here so hopefully they will help!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back