• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

trying not to get hopes up

superscj

Reaction score
think its been roughly a week since AF should have arrived and no sign yet but did two HPT last week and both BFN

Boobs hurting like never before and strangely under arms almost as if i have strained them. Anyone else felt like this?

Trying not to get excited and can't bring myself to do another test.

I'll just keep wishing & :pray:

The last week of waiting is sooooo frustrating wish they did a preggie test that you could do 2 weeks before AF not 4 days b4!

Do you know that you ovulated on time? If so - then sounds good for you :cheer:

no just best guess - not had much luck with my ebay cheapies and have been quite irregular since coming off pill in may - think i have settled down into a six week cycle though . my boobs have just never felt like this before

I agree, do another test! I had 2 BFNs last week, 2 days before AF due and on day AF was due. Then yesterday, 4 days late, I got a BFP!

So don't give up hope! I also have sore boobs on sides and slightly under the arms, so could be a good sign.

Good luck :pray: :pray: :pray:

Let us know how you get on :hug:

Well another BFN today but still no sign of AF. I either hope AF arrives soon so I can start the whole process again in my mind or better yet maybe I misjudged my cycle and its too early :pray:

Fingers crossed but hoping something happens soon either way!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back