trying my new ticker

Hello everyone well ive just decided to do a ticker on my threads but ive set it at my second date i could also be 11 weeks now but the midwife said she will set me at my second date til i get my scan on the 4th Jan then we will know from then.. there r so many tickers to choose from they r all so cute.

Hope everyone is feeling good this weekend

yeah its all there hun all present and correct :hug:

Im good thanks hun hope your ok and have a nice weekend :hug:

Hi puppy!

How did you midwife appointment go on Thursday? Sorry if you've already posted and I missed it?!

Valentine xxx

Hi Valentine

My midwife appointment was brilliant the girl is so nice and i live in a country that english isnt there first language and she spoke all in english to me her english was brilliant. She spoke to me all about the pregnancy, she took my blood pressure took blood checked my urine checked my iron level + weighed me, she said by my dates i was 6+4 but also could of been 9+4 as ive 2 different dates and she thinks the second date is to close for me to do a pregnancy test so she said lets go by the second date now and then once i get my scan which is on the 4th Jan and we'll find out then she can change my dates if needed i was with her for 50 mins.
Im going home on Wednesday to visit my family for christmas so im telling all my family then that im having a baby its been so hard keeping it from them as i speak with them alot on the fone but i wanted to wait to c there faces.
Hope things r going well for u Valentine take care will speak again soon.

love puppylove

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back