Trying for our 2nd

Aurora09

Reaction score
Hi all,

Me and my partner have decided to try for our 2nd child. And so far have not succeeded.

We have been trying since Aug 11 and nothing yet.

I have been using pregnacare to help me and my partner even tried the wellman's trying to conceive double pack with pregnacare and still nothing.

I had a short month last month, 3 weeks from when I stopped before I came on again. With no sign of ovulation as we started using the test sticks.

Am using them again this month, so far have been about a week and a half since I came off, and no positive ovulation result as yet.

We're really beginning to worry now.

Any advice or tips would be great.

Thank you in advance.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk

Was the Aug 11 a typo? That's only 9 months :)

That's quite a normal amount of time to be ttc for, upto 24 months is considered ok by many doctors and with you having a first child i imagine that it's just a matter of time for you to conceive number two unless something specific has happened to make you think your fertility has been impacted? How long did it take to conceive your first? xx

Last edited:
Our 1st took about 4-5 months, there was complications during birth. And I had to have an emergency cesatean.

Just worried that might have complicated things.

Hey hon, there is probably nothing to worry about, it's really not that long (although I realise it must seem that way for you) and 4-5 months is really quick.

Why don't you pop over to TTC, the lovely ladies on there will be able to give you lots of tips and advice.x

Ok, I will do. Thanks for the replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back