Trying For 2 Years And Nothing!!!!!!

Naomi Jane

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this but was wondering if anyone could help me I'm 18 i know I'm young but me and my partner had a miscarriage about 2 and a half years ago and i cant get pregnant again??

i really don't know why, i went to the docs and got blood tests done nothing unusual came back from them my partners sperm is OK so i really don't know what's stopping us conceiving......

Please Help

Naomi x

Hiya Naomi :)

I'm sorry if this sounds patronising, but are you sure that you understand about your cycles and things? You know - cycle length, ovulation, when to have sex, etc?

If your bloods and fine and the semen result is fine - i'm quite surprised you managed to get these tested already now i think about it so at least you have a nice gp - then the only things that it leaves are more physical abnormalities...

Maybe you have an abnormal shaped uterus. Maybe you have blocked tubes.

Have you been screened for STIs recently? You GP should have done it with the blood tests.

Chlamydia can cause internal scarring that will make it difficult for you to conceive.

The only way you will know if you have something physically wrong is if you have an ultrasound.

Hi Naomi
I'm kind of in the same situation as you except my miscarriage was just over a year ago. So don't worry - you aren't alone. I know (we all know here) how frustrating it can be :(. Deffo agree with Louise and you should get an ultrasound where they can look at your uterus and your tubes, ovaries etc to make sure everything is fine. And also get a smear test/swabs taken to check for STI's or infections too. Its good news that your bloods came back ok though :) Good luck and keep us posted xxxxxx

Hey Hun,

I'd go to the docs and suggest having a scan.

As Louise said, they can scan you internally and detect any potential issues.

Good luck xxxx

Thanks,

Yes ive had a smear test recently and nothing came back on that and ive never had any sti nor clymidia ive only been with my partner now and he had nothing so thats all fine.

my doc isnt nice it took me 6 months for the to do my blood tests and ive ask three times for a scan and they havent done anythong about it.

i just really dont know what to do next???

i have iregular periods then for a couple months they go to 28 day cycles then they go to 45 days/34 days its so confusing!!!!

:wall2::wall2::wall2:

Naomi x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back