• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

tryin to conceive (am i pregnant)

gerl2723

Reaction score
hi.my first day of my last menstration was 23 nov 2008.(but i have irregular menstration like a week delay every month).me and my bf have unprotected sex from 5ht till 13 of dec 2008 since were trying to have baby we did not missed a day.for the last week im having headache and cravings..mood swings a bit.and backache..nipples hurt as well.and frequent urination.since 25th dec till jan 1, i think i have used about 8 pregnancy test but still negative.till now havent get my period still and getting littly cramps, headache,nipples hurt, frequent urination and sleep much and tired when i woke up. just wondering why still negative..hope you can give me an advice.

thanks.

Well all the signs suggest you could be but sadly the early pregnancy signs are also common PMT signs.

My advice would be to wait a few days (3 or 4) and test again. Sometimes it can take a while for the hormone to build up in your system enough to register on a test.

Good luck!

It does sound promising, so fingers crossed for you :pray: its not over to AF arrives :pray:
I agree with buddabun wait a few day & test again, maybe on a first response (people on here seem to rate them)
Good luck xx

I can really recommend clearblue digital. It picked up both my pregnancies when other tests either didn't or gave me such a faint line I thought I was seeing things.

Although obviously you've got to weigh the urge to know up against the problem of it being so early that it might not stick etc etc.

Miserable cow I know but there you go :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back