Try this gender prediction experiment!

katie05

Reaction score
Saw this on another forum and thought we could try it for fun. :D Its linked to reflexology and you have to stand up, look down at your feet. Look at the insides where your foot curves in and on one side (more near the back) there is a lump or bit sticking out.

If its on your right its a girl, left is a boy.

Probs a load of garbage but if your like me i bet you have a go..lol! :D

Oh, mine was on the right but unfortunatly i dont know what im having!

i would have tried it to see if it was accurate but unfortuatley i cant see my feet wen stood and getting them close enuff to see were a lump is well thats even harder :rotfl:

Mines on the left- another sign saying its a boy...I will be so shocked if its a girl!

I have a lump on both sides????? the left does look slightly bigger, I just know as I want a girl it will be a boy!!!! :x (as long as its healthy its ok!!!)

Mine is on the left and I'm having a boy! :shock: Ooh more replies to this one please!!!

mines on the right i think, i cant tell properly but i think the one on the right is begger. it doesnt work in my case, we apparently have one of each

I must be stupid cos I can't find a lump or bit sticking out :oops:

Xxx

I've not heard of this one before. My lump is on the right, all the other gender prediction tests have been a girl too so it'll prob be a boy now!lol. Got my scan on Tuesday so will hopefully find out then :dance:

Thanks for trying girls. My hubby laughed at me when i was doing it but hey theres a lump there for something :rotfl:

i think this shows girl for me so we shall see, OH was very amused by the test :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back