Trouble Sleeping...??

bumpmakes3

Reaction score
Don't know if this is happening to anyone else but I'm having real problems getting a decent night's kip. I seem to be okay falling asleep around 11-11.30ish which is normal for me but then by 3am I'm awake and stay pretty much awake or lightly dozing till it's time to get up at 7am. It's rubbish! I used to sleep like a log :x

I don't know whether to put it down to lack of alcohol or just the excitement of being pregnant. DH is also having trouble sleeping and he thinks it's because he's excited - bless :hug: - but it's getting a bit irritating now. I'm knackered during the day.

Has anyone else had this and what did you do about it?

Ha - thanks Midna! Can't even blame it on the bump or anything yet because I haven't got one and I'm not uncomfy. Guess it's good prep for getting no sleep and being really uncomfy :D

ps. Come on seed - get outta there!! :lol:

yep Im in the insomniacs club ! Same as you, I can fall asleep fine but then I wake up a stupid 'o'clock and Im wide awake until I finally get out of bed. I was up at 4am today but managed to go back to sleep at 8.30am for 2hours. Im not even dressed yet :oops: It really id pee me off at first but Im kinda used to it now, its been ever since first tri too.

xx

I'm the opposite, going to bed earlier than before and finding it really hard to get up in the morning. I normally have to get up in the night for the loo though

im the same hun hubby isnt sleeping well which is distrubing me i get about 3 full hours sleep in the night
il let you no if i find anything to cure it :)
manda xx

Noo im sleeping more than ever :lol: Afternoons and all, then i go to bed early but still shattered in the morning.

I'm the same, I used to sleep like a log and now I wake about 4.30 to have a wee and then doze until 7.00. I'm thinking of putting a pillow between my legs tonight to see if that makes a difference. I am waking up on my back and think I cant get comfy and a pillow might help . . .

Am I the only one then who still sleeps quite soundly? As long as I don't drink caffiene an hour or so before bed (Or I'll get heartburn :x ) I sleep until about 5ish when I wake up busting for a pee..I'm always tempted to ignore it but the last time I did that I dreamt I was going and woke up in a small damp patch :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back